Current Issues in New Jersey Construction Lien Law
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Know your rights, time limitations, and the necessary steps to properly file a lien in New Jersey.Many contractors do not know what their rights are related to filing a lien or how to proceed with the filing of a lien claim when they are owed money on a commercial, residential or public project. This topic will discuss the lien claim basics, including when and how to file a lien on commercial, residential and public projects. The material will also give some insight on what happens after a lien claim is filed. The discussion will include critical information for any contractor related to time limitations, and necessary steps, to make sure that a lien is properly filed and can be enforced.
AuthorsDanielle Cohen, Tesser & Cohen Matthew Lakind, Tesser & Cohen
Construction Lien Claims on Commercial Projects
• Who Is Entitled to File a Construction Lien Claim?
• How to File a Construction Lien Claim
• The Benefits of Filing a Construction Lien Claim and What Happens After the Lien Is Filed
Construction Lien Claims on Residential Projects
• How Residential Liens Differ From Commercial Liens
• The Necessary Steps to File a Residential Lien
Mechanic's Liens on Municipal Projects
• Who Is Entitled to File a Mechanic's Liens?
• The Benefits of Filing a Mechanic's Lien and What Happens After the Lien Is Filed
|Audio & Reference Manual||More Info|