Motion to Vacate or Set Aside Sentence

This is a motion to cancel the judgment entered against you or a client and give you a new trial.
Members Only Content
Want Access to this Form? - It's Free to Members
Government forms are reserved for members. To access this content, please log in or create a new account. Membership to is free! Get instant access to all the Legal content you need to help your organization stay current.