Paralegal's Guide to Understanding Legal Citations
Tracy L. Norton
Touro Law Center
You will Learn:
- Learn the purpose of legal citation.
- Learn how to use the legal Bluebook to put together a legal citation.
- Discover a simple method for remembering how to put together a legal citation.
- Find out how to enhance the credibility of both the author and the argument.
- Understand the grammar of legal citation.
The legal Bluebook is a confusing mass of rules with no clear topic, with examples seeming to violate the rules they are meant to illustrate. However, with a clear understanding of the purpose and grammar of legal citation, the legal Bluebook can become a reference manual no more intimidating than a phone book.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand course!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to The Paralegal Resource with your OnDemand Course!