Sponsored by Lorman Education
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit.
Product ID: 407742
Credit & Course Provided by:
Uncovering Workers' Compensation Fraud
July 8, 2020
1:00 pm ET (12 pm CT, 11 am MT, 10 am PT)
1 hour 30 minutes
||Workers' Compensation Fraud - Who Pays the Price?
- Statistical Trends, and How Effective Detection and Aggressive Hands on Integration Can Minimize the Damages and Provide Claim Mitigation
- How to Detect, Identify and Deter Workers' Compensation Fraud in the Work Place - Red Flags
- Self Insured Retention - Take Control of the Money … It's Your Money
- Insurance Carrier Requirements and Insured Involvement, the NICB and CAIF
- NICB - National Insurance Crime Bureau and CAIF - Coalition Against Insurance Fraud - Meet Your Friends
- Reporting Fraud - State-By-State Reporting Agencies, Contacts, Address and Phone Numbers
- The Tools of Anti-Fraud Programs and SIU Involvement
- Employers' Preventative Measures, Pre-FROI (First Report of Injury) – What Can You Do to Prevent a Workers' Compensation Claim?
- What Can You Do to Make the Outcome a Success? - Become an Investigator
- Cost-Effective Field Investigations: Backgrounds, Social Media, Statement Taking and Surveillance
- Ethics, Doing the Right Thing
- Proper Use of Surveillance to Document Workers' Compensation Fraud
- What Does a Good Day Mean?
- Meet the Fraudsters
© 2020 TheParalegalResource.com, owned and operated by Lorman Business Center, LLC