The Development Plan: Why You Need One and How to Create One That Works
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Find out how to create and implement an effective development plan for your organization.
Is your organization stuck in the special event mode? Does your board refuse to accept their fundraising responsibility? Does the rest of your organization's staff wonder what the development office actually does all day? Is your organization dependent on grants as its sole source of funding? Have you wondered why your development plans do not get implemented? If so, this topic is for you. Discuss the reasons a development plan can help assure success in your fundraising efforts; how to involve your organization's leadership, both staff and volunteers, in the process; how to assure that the plan will be implemented; and how to evaluate success. This topic will teach you how to develop a plan that works.
AuthorsLinda Lysakowski, ACFRE, Linda Lysakowski, LLC
Why a Development Plan
• What Happens When There Is No Plan?
• How the Plan Fits in With the Organization's Strategic Plan
• How Often Does the Plan Need to Be Updated?
Who Should Be Involved in the Planning Process?
• The Role of Development Staff
• Involving Non-Development Staff
• The Role of the Board and the Development Committee
Implementing the Plan
• Establishing and Monitoring Goals and Objectives
• Assigning Responsibility, Timelines, and Budgets
• Evaluating Progress