401K Plans: Beyond the Basics
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Learn about the latest issues and trends with 401K and Defined Contribution Plans.Many employers have spent hundreds of hours and are now inundated with additional administrative paperwork and tasks for retirement planning. Now there have been new techniques and communication strategies that have to be done each year. Do you need to hire a consultant or attorney to know what to do next? This topic will go over the history of DC Plans and 401k and what parts are to be implemented. Timelines and websites with information on future forms and filings will be provided. You will save hundreds of hours and money after learning this information.
AuthorsRob J. Thurston, HR Consulting Group, Inc.
Introduction on What Are 401 and DC Plans
• What Laws and Parts of 401k Could Be Changed
• What Communication Needs to Be Done
• Do You Need to Hire an Attorney or Consultant to Comply With Retirement Regs?
What About the Growth of DC Plans?
• The Basics
• What Steps Can an Employer Implement to Avoid Problems? Is It Tax Deductible?
• Can These Tactics Work?
What Is the Future of 401k?
• Advanced Techniques
• The Future Trends in Retirement
• 10 Tax Savings Strategies for Benefits