Cash is King: Effective Cash Flow Management
|OnDemand Webinar||$219||Add to Cart|
Understanding and managing the cash flow in your business is critical to your success.
Learn how to improve cash flow management, even in a weak economy. A balance sheet is often described as a snapshot of your financial situation at a single point in time (think of it as the balance in your personal checking account). An income statement summarizes revenue, expenses and net income for the entire year or other period of time. Both of these financial statements are important tools to measure the success of your business but do little to tell you where the cash actually went. Understanding and managing the cash flow in your business is critical to your success. You will learn more about how cash truly moves through your business, how to prepare a cash flow budget and identify ways to put your working capital to work.
AuthorsTheran J. Welsh, CPA, SVA Certified Public Accountants
• Net Income and Tax Income, and Cash Flow
• Tools to Manage Cash Flow
Cash Flow Financial Statement - What Is It?
• Compare Income Financial Statements to Operating Cash Flow
• Investing Cash Flows
• Financing Cash Flows
Cash Flow Budget - How to Prepare
• Gathering Historical Data
• Key Indicator Ratios
• Case Study - Applying Concepts
How to Use Cash Flow Budget for Improved Results
• What Are Valid Assumptions?
• How Can You Improve Working Capital?
• Use Fixed Assets as a Profit Center
• Keys to Increasing Shareholder Value