Minimize Risk with Legal Case, Matter and Practice Management Systems
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Learn to become more efficient and effective in all aspects of operating your practice and addressing the needs of clients.Many law firms face more risk than they realized. Why? Because they don't have the right legal case, matter and practice management systems. Some law firms even realize the risk but think that moving to a system will be too daunting. This topic helps law firm leaders and managers understand what they can do to build, find, and implement the right legal case, matter and practice management systems, helps with the selection of the right system for your firm. Not having a system can be costly. This information will help you get to the right system for risk management system for your law firm.
AuthorsR. Shawn McBride, R. Shawn McBride Law Firm, PLLC
Why Have Case, Matter and Practice Management Systems
• Why Is Important?
• What Are These Systems Capable of?
• How Can the Right System Improve Your Law Firm?
What Types of Systems Might You Use
• Overview of Commercially Available Systems?
• Custom Built Systems
• Blended Systems
Selection of Systems
• What Is the Difference Between Systems?
• What Are Factors You Might Consider?
• How Do You Select a System?
• How Do You Get to a Functioning System?
• How Do You Customize the System?
• Training and Other Issues
Growing With Systems
• What Happens When You Law Firm Grows?
• What If You Have to Change?
• How Do You Build Scaling Into Your Decision Making?