Avoiding Waiver of the Attorney-Client Privilege
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Credits sponsored by Lorman Education
This course was last revised on June 13, 2019.
- CA MCLE 1.5 including Ethics 1.5
- Lorman Business Center, LLC. is a State Bar of California approved MCLE sponsor and this course qualifies for 1.5 CLE hours of participatory credit, of which includes 1.50 hours of ethics credit.
- NM CLE 1.5 including Ethics 1.5
- This program has been approved by the New Mexico Minimum Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.5 hours of credit, including 1.5 hours of ethics credit.
- OR CLE 1.5 including Ethics 1.5
- Approved for 1.5 CLE credits in Oregon, including 1.50 hours of ethics credit.
- WA CLE 1.5 including Ethics 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Washington State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 hours of A/V credit, including 1.50 hours of ethics credit.
To earn each credit Lorman offers through the OnDemand learning platform, you need to watch 100% of the program. Also, for certain credits you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Those applying for CLE must view 100% of the program and hit all progress checks throughout the program.