Overview of Disability Plans
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Learn what disability plans are, the different types available to offer, and the parameters of implementing a disability plan.Recent events forced employers into making tough employment decisions. Employees were laid off, departments were reorganized and streamlined, and employers implemented new policies and procedures to combat the coronavirus pandemic. Many moves were taken to temporarily combat the staffing issues caused when employees were affected by the coronavirus. So, how can employers adapt their benefits structure for long-term, practical effect? Disability plans can help employees receive benefits they need to care for themselves, maintain income, and stay committed to returning to work.
AuthorsDaniel Simandl, von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
Types of Disability Plans
• Short-Term Disability Plans
• Long-Term Disability Plans
• Long-Term Care Plans
• Critical Illness/Supplemental Insurance
Establishing a Disability Plan
• What Plan Makes Sense for My Company?
• Why Do I Need a Disability Plan?
• Who Will Benefit From a Disability Plan?
• Competitive Advantages to Providing a Disability Plan
What Your Plan Needs
• Eligibility Criteria
• Return-to-Work Information
Coordination With Other Leave Policies
• State Law