Secure Major Gifts: Identify, Secure and Retain
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Learn how to effectively attract and retain major gift donors to get the results you need.Many nonprofits desire major donation funding but remain at a loss as to how to approach the topic. The inability to understand how to approach potential donors and inspire them leaves a trail of untapped resources. This information addresses the topic of major gifts and how to secure them while solidifying relationships with the donor. In this material we walk through a 3-step process to asking for and maintaining major donations.
AuthorsKatie Miller, Liberty Family Outreach
It's as Easy as 1, 2, 3
• Donor History
• Donation Frequency
- Volunteers Opportunities
- Behind the Scenes Invitations
- Face to Face Meetings
How to Ask for Major Gifts
• You Have Not, Because You Ask Not
• Major Gifts Require Commitment, Patience and Most of All Time
1,2,3 of Asking
Major Gifts and Matching Gifts
• Two Gifts Are Better Than One.
• Encourage Your Major Gift Donors to Look Into Corporate Matching Gifts.
• Ask the Major Gift Donor to Start a Matching Gift Program at Their Company
Game Changers That Set Your Nonprofit up for Success
• Hire a Major Gifts Officer/ Program Coordinator Gift Metrics
• Gift Calculator
• Do Your Prospect Research Ahead of Time
• Follow up