Adaptability Skills for HR Professionals
|OnDemand Webinar||$49||Add to Cart|
Learn how to flex and build your 'adaptability muscles' into a core strength.If the past 15 months have taught us anything, it's that the old ways of working won't cut it any longer. Businesses and individuals need to adapt in order to survive and thrive. For HR professionals, the call for adaptability is even more profound. HR pros today must adapt to the changing demands upon them as individuals but additionally they must help their businesses adapt to the continually changing business environment. Whether it is adopting new flexible ways of working after the COVID-19 pandemic, modifying, or creating policies to comply with constantly changing employment laws, or finding ways to foster a happy and healthy workplace culture in a competitive business climate, HR professionals are continually called upon to adjust to new conditions.
AuthorsLisa Y. Godwin, Esq., MBA, SHRM-SCP, Powerhouse HR Consulting, LLC
Why Adaptability Is Important
• What Does It Mean to Be Adaptable?
• Benefits to You, Your Team, and Your Company
Adaptability in the Workplace
• Adapting to the Post-COVID-19 Workplace
• Adapting to Legislative Changes
• Helping Employees Adjust to Change
Increasing Your Adaptability Skills
• Understanding Your Own Appetite for Change
• Five Tips to Improve Your Adaptability Skills