The Resilient Attorney - Finding Your Inner Strength
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
Credits sponsored by Lorman Education
This course was last revised on June 24, 2021.
- IA CLE 1.0 including Attorney Wellness 1
- The Resilient Attorney - Finding Your Inner Strength is accredited under the regulations of the Iowa Supreme Court Commission on Continuing Legal Education. It is planned that this program will provide up to a maximum of 1.0 hour(s) including Attorney Wellness for 1.00 hour hour(s) of unmoderated credit towards the mandatory continuing legal education requirements under the Iowa rule.
Please note: you can receive a maximum of 6 hours of unmoderated activities per calendar year.
- IL CLE 0.75 including Mental Health and Substance Abuse 0.75
- This course was approved for a total of 0.75 hours of MCLE Credit by the Illinois MCLE Board.
The Illinois Commission on Professionalism has also approved this course for the following credit: Mental Health and Substance Abuse for 0.75 hours.
- MO CLE 1.2
- This course qualifies for self-study CLE credit in Missouri.
- NH MCLE 1.0
- NH MCLE does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the NH Minimum CLE requirement. Lorman Education Services believes this Ondemand course meets the requirement of NH Supreme Court Rule 53 and may qualify for CLE credit(s). Program Length: 58 Minutes.
- NJ CLE 1.2
- This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.2 hours of total CLE credit.
- RI CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Rhode Island Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 1.0 hours of CLE credit.
- WI CLE 1.0
- This program qualifies for 1.0 hour(s) of ondemand CLE through the WI Board of Bar Examiners.
To earn each credit Lorman offers through the OnDemand learning platform, you need to watch 100% of the program. Also, for certain credits you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Those applying for CLE must view 100% of the program and hit all progress checks throughout the program.