New Jersey - Everyday Ethics and Why It Matters
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Gain valuable insights into how everyday ethical situations in New Jersey can impact how you practice law.Gain valuable insights about some key ethical considerations from the comfort of your office. Discuss important ethical topics that impact your daily practice. Everyday ethical situations and conundrums of daily practice will be addressed. Review situational ethics, obligations on what to disclose to a court or adversary and when to disclose, social media's impact on ethical situations, witness issues, misappropriation of funds, affidavit of merit update, possible impact of not having an engagement, and the consequences of practicing outside your bailiwick.
AuthorsRobert A. Berns, Kaufman Dolowich Voluck, LLP Iram P. Valentin, Esq., Kaufman Dolowich Voluck, LLP
Ethics Is Everyday - Ethics Has No Off Button
Situational Ethics - the Reality of Daily Practice
Avoiding Ethical Pitfalls
• RPC 1.4 - Communication - Reasonably Informed Clients
• RPC 3.3 - Candor Toward the Tribunal
• RPC 3.4 - Fairness to Opposing Party and Counsel
• RPC 3.5 - Impartiality and Decorum of the Tribunal
• RPC 8.3 - Reporting Professional Misconduct
You Can't Steal From Your Client but You Can Steal From Your Firm?
• In Re Sigman V. in Re Wilson - a Discussion of Ethical Bright Lines
ABA Formal Opinion 473 - Obligation Upon Receiving a Subpoena or Other Compulsory Process for Client Documents or Information