2022 Joint Commission National Patient Safety Goals
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
Credits sponsored by Lorman Education
This course was last revised on May 25, 2022.
- AHIMA 1.0 including Health Law and Compliance 1
- This program has been approved for 1.0 continuing education units for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
- CA MCLE 1.0
- Lorman Business Center, LLC. is a State Bar of California approved MCLE sponsor and this course qualifies for 1.0 CLE hours of participatory credit.
- CT CLE 0.5
- Neither the Connecticut Judicial Branch nor the Commission on Minimum Continuing Legal Education approve or accredit CLE providers or activities. This course has been approved for CLE credit in jurisdictions aside from CT and therefore it automatically meets the content and delivery requirements in Connecticut. Credit is based on a 60 minute credit hour and shall be awarded as follows: 0.5 CLE credit(s).
- NC CLE 0.75
- This program has been approved by the North Carolina State Bar Board of Continuing Legal Education for 0.75 CLE hours.
- NH MCLE 0.9
- NH MCLE does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the NH Minimum CLE requirement. Lorman Education Services believes this Ondemand course meets the requirement of NH Supreme Court Rule 53 and may qualify for CLE credit(s). Program Length: 54 Minutes.
- NV CLE 0.5
- This program has been approved by the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education for 0.5 CLE hours.
- RI CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Rhode Island Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 1.0 hours of CLE credit.
- TN CLE 0.9
- This program has been approved as a distance learning format by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education for a maximum of 0.9 hours of credit.
- VA CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Virginia Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 CLE credit hours.
- WA CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Washington State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 hours of A/V credit under the Law & Legal Procedure category.
- WI CLE 1.0
- This program qualifies for 1.0 hour(s) of ondemand CLE through the WI Board of Bar Examiners.
To earn each credit Lorman offers through the OnDemand learning platform, you need to watch 100% of the program. Also, for certain credits you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Those applying for CLE must view 100% of the program and hit all progress checks throughout the program.
Virginia MCLE requirements do not allow approval for programs that do not include an audio or audiovisual component.
This program was previously offered as a live webinar. Virginia MCLE requirements do not allow approval for attendance at duplicate programs.Call 1-866-352-9540 for further credit information.